GIR is a design-oriented furniture manufacturer with over 650 employees. It is a leading exporter of solid wood furniture in Serbia. Itis a manufacturer of furniture for the Ethnicraft and GIR brands. For 17 years GIR products have been exported worldwide in collaboration with a foreign partner and are presented at all relevant global furniture fairs.
Due to the increased workload, we need a colleague in the position of:
Job description, responsibilities and tasks
- Development of conceptual designs, interior and exterior design of buildings;
- Preparation of project documentation;
- Elaboration of architectural – interior details;
- Making graphic attachments for presentations of architectural projects.
Education and professional qualifications
- Faculty of Architecture
- Work experience of at least one year is desirable, but not crucial;
- Good knowledge in AutoCad
- Quality knowledge of working in 3d modeling programs: SketchUP, 3d Studio Max
- Knowledge of Office and Adobe packages;
- Knowledge of English;
- Good communication and analytical skills;
- Portfolio required.
Please send us your CV at [email protected] in Serbian, as well as in English (with the subject: for the Architect).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and we would like to thank everyone for the extra time and desire to be part of our innovative team.