is a design-oriented furniture manufacturer with over 650 employees. It is a leading exporter of solid wood furniture in Serbia. Itis a manufacturer of furniture for the Ethnicraft and GIR brands. For 17 years GIR products have been exported worldwide in collaboration with a foreign partner and are presented at all relevant global furniture fairs.
Due to the increased workload, we need a colleague in the position of:
Designer – Programmer for CNC machines
Job description, responsibilities and tasks
- Working on the design and development of existing and new products.
- Activities of design and constructive product development (3D model making).
- Creating technical documentation and instructions necessary for production.
- Design of auxiliary and clamping tools.
- Defining surface protection technology.
- Code Writing for CNC Machines.
- Importing product projects into the information system (documentation visible in intranet).
- Continuous cooperation and coordination with production.
- Monitoring of project realization.
- Contact with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Continuous training and improvement.
Education and professional qualifications
- Knowledge of CAD / Cam software (SolidWorks, SolidCAM, AlphaCAM)
- Work experience would be asset, but not obligatory
- Minimun Secondary Education, Technical High School preferred
- Familiar with raw materials for furniture production
- Excellent knowledge of hardware
- Excellent computer skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work under pressure
- Systematic and precise person
- Analytical skills
- Proactivity in tasks and process improvement
- Professional approach, loyalty and commitment to the work
- Independent at work
Please send us your CV at [email protected] in Serbian, as well as in English (with the subject: for the Designer – Programmer for CNC machines).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and we would like to thank everyone for the extra time and desire to be part of our innovative team.