GIR is a design-oriented furniture manufacturer with over 650 employees. It is a leading exporter of solid wood furniture in Serbia. Itis a manufacturer of furniture for the Ethnicraft and GIR brands. For 17 years GIR products have been exported worldwide in collaboration with a foreign partner and are presented at all relevant global furniture fairs.
Due to the increased workload, we need a colleague in the position of:
IT Support Specialist
Job description, responsibilities and tasks
- Setting up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices.
- Checking computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards, etc.) to ensure functionality.
- Installing and configuring appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance.
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders.
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
- Participates in the maintenance and operation of SCDA systems, video surveillance systems and records of working hours.
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
Education and professional qualifications
- Certificate or associate degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
- Experience as IT Support or relevant position is desirable
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
Please send us your CV at email@example.com in Serbian, as well as in English (with the subject: for the IT Support Specialist).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and we would like to thank everyone for the extra time and desire to be part of our innovative team.