is a design-oriented furniture manufacturer with over 650 employees. It is a leading exporter of solid wood furniture in Serbia. Itis a manufacturer of furniture for the Ethnicraft and GIR brands. For 17 years GIR products have been exported worldwide in collaboration with a foreign partner and are presented at all relevant global furniture fairs.
Due to the increased workload, we need a colleague in the position of:
Junior Software Developer
Job description, responsibilities and tasks
- Participate in the creation of data models / functions, system-designed databases and designed applications.
- Performs interface creation activities between different
- Participates in the programming, implementation, maintenance
andexploitation of the information system.
- Participates in the development of software for production monitoring, process and machine management.
- Participates in IT support for
implementationof ERP and other application solutions.
- Provides customer support in using application solutions.
- Performs user guide development activities.
- Participates in testing software solutions.
Education and professional qualifications
- Minimum high school – technical field, preferably VI / VII degree – technical field.
- Relevant work experience is desirable.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Knowledge of programming languages, preferably: VB.NET, C #, JAVA.
- Knowledge of process programming (SCADA, PLC, etc.).
- Programming and working with relational databases.
Please send us your CV at [email protected] in Serbian, as well as in English (with the subject: for the Junior Software Developer position).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and we would like to thank everyone for the extra time and desire to be part of our innovative team.