GIR is a design-oriented furniture manufacturer with over 650 employees. It is a leading exporter of solid wood furniture in Serbia. Itis a manufacturer of furniture for the Ethnicraft and GIR brands. For 17 years GIR products have been exported worldwide in collaboration with a foreign partner and are presented at all relevant global furniture fairs.
Due to the increased workload, we need a colleague in the position of:
Job description, responsibilities and tasks
- Works in sales, on the presentation of the range in direct communication with customers;
- Works on creating the best solution for proposals and presentations related to interior design and customer counseling
- Works on developing relationships with existing customers and making new contacts through loyalty development activities;
- Takes care of customer satisfaction;
- Works to achieve commercial goals through sales;
- Presents the company in the country and abroad;
- Works on ordering goods, organizing customer delivery, cash register work;
- Invoicing, maintenance of complete documentation for other sales and administrative activities according to business needs;
- Receives and works on resolving customer complaints;
- Works on the visual identity of the space and maintaining the tidiness of the space.
Education and professional qualifications
- Preferably VI / VII degree (architect or interior designer)
- Desirable work experience in similar jobs
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Knowledge of working in AutoCAD, InDesign or Photoshop is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of English (speaking and writing)
- Communicativeness and professionalism in contact with clients
Please send us your CV at [email protected] in Serbian, as well as in English (with the subject: for the Sales advisor).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and we would like to thank everyone for the extra time and desire to be part of our innovative team.