GIR is a design-oriented furniture manufacturer with over 650 employees. It is a leading exporter of solid wood furniture in Serbia. Itis a manufacturer of furniture for the Ethnicraft and GIR brands. For 17 years GIR products have been exported worldwide in collaboration with a foreign partner and are presented at all relevant global furniture fairs.
Due to the increased workload, we need a colleague in the position of:
Job description, responsibilities and tasks
- Preparation, coordination and implementation of all activities in cooperation with other team members, in connection with the business sales strategy
- Manages and creates reports based on customer needs, problems, interests
- Initiative and proposals for improving and expanding the sales range
- Assistance in communicating with customers in order to make the right decision
- In cooperation with logistics, creates a time frame for delivery and distribution of products;
- Creates and implements procedures and is responsible for good service and communication with customers.
- Presents products;
- Responsible for receiving, storing and maintaining products;
- Inventory monitoring and optimization;
- Engaged in product display;
- Deals with treasury and administrative affairs.
Education and professional qualifications
- VII / 1 degree – Preferably economic orientation
- Sales experience and sales skills
- Excellent knowledge of sales laws and regulations
- Knowledge of business practices in the store
- Good knowledge of English
- Excellent computer skills, Office package
- Communication skills and management skills
- Kindness and communicativeness
- Proactivity, creativity and analyticalness
Please send us your CV at [email protected] in Serbian, as well as in English (with the subject: for the Sales manager).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and we would like to thank everyone for the extra time and desire to be part of our innovative team.