GIR is a design-oriented furniture manufacturer with over 650 employees. It is a leading exporter of solid wood furniture in Serbia. Itis a manufacturer of furniture for the Ethnicraft and GIR brands. For 17 years GIR products have been exported worldwide in collaboration with a foreign partner and are presented at all relevant global furniture fairs.
Due to the increased workload, we need a colleague in the position of:
Job description, responsibilities and tasks
Workingonthe design and development of existing and new products
- Activities of
designandconstructive product development (3D model making) Creatingtechnicaldocumentation and instructions necessary for production
- Design of auxiliary and clamping tools
- Defining surface protection technology
- Importing product
projectsintothe information system (documentation visible in intranet)
- Continuous cooperation and coordination with production
- Monitoring of project realization
- Contact with suppliers and subcontractors
- Continuous training and improvement
Education and professional qualifications
- Knowledge of CAD / Cam software (SolidWorks, SolidCAM, AlphaCAM)
- Work experience would be asset, but not obligatory
- Minimun Secondary Education, Technical High School preferred
- Excellent knowledge of hardware
- Excellent computer skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work under pressure
Please send us your CV at [email protected] in Serbian, as well as in English (with the subject: for the Solidworks Designer).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and we would like to thank everyone for the extra time and desire to be part of our innovative team.